Rev Beverley Underwood
I am a wife, mum, trained nurse & midwife, holistic health practitioner and One Spirit Interfaith Minister & Spiritual Counsellor (ordained 2010) living in Steyning and working throughout Sussex.
Holistic means 'the whole' and human beings have physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
I offer my services to tend those parts equally.
It is my joy and delight to create and hold truthful, beautiful and meaningful tailor-made ceremony that marks important life events in exactly the right way for you, based upon your own natural heart-held beliefs, be that religious, non-religious, traditional, non-traditional, or of no faith at all, and often a glorious rich mix.
Love is at the heart of all our belief systems, rock steady and ready to hold us in times of celebration, sanctuary and adversity.
- Weddings & civil partnerships
- Renewing of vows, engagement & commitment ceremony
- Coming-of-age/special birthdays
- Funerals and memorials/
- Funeral wishes/pre-planning
- Healing, forgiveness & releasing ceremonies
- Baby naming and family blessings
- Animal funerals/pet memorials
- Separation/divorce/vow dissolution ceremony
- Forgiveness/releasing ceremony/rituals
And for those times when life is difficult, non-judgmental guidance, spiritual support and healing.
- Spiritual counselling
- Relationship & bereavement support
- Integrated hypnotherapy & EFT
- Reiki healing & teaching
Encompassing mind, body and spirit, and holding every client as individual, I offer hands-on complimentary therapies to naturally support health &well-being.
- Holistic massage
- Sports & remedial massage
- Hot stone massage
- Thai table massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Indian head massage
- Natural facials
- Ayurvedic facial rejuvenation massage
- Hopi ear candling
Free monthly meditation evening in Steyning.
Non-denominational/universal worship services
Talks upon request
My love and blessings.
0777 996 1182